Monogahela
It's been over 2 years ago now since DeeRay took me back to Pennsylvania for a little trip, but I'm working with a few of the missionaries from the TPPM to put a mission reunion together for October, and so I thought I would post some of the pictures from our trip to Pennsylvania. It was a wonderful trip! We got to see several of the people I know from my time there and what a treat! It was so beautiful, even though most of the trees had already lost their leaves. They have a beautiful chapel in Indiana now. They had a dinner at the church after the meeting block and we stayed for a few minutes, but then had to catch our flight home, we had to drive through Amish country again on our way to the airport, our favorite area. I'd love to go back again someday and spend a little more time. Some of DeeRay's and my ancestors came from Eastern Pennsylvania and I'd love to go check out more on them someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment